Phone Deals & Contract phones
Find your new phone
- With Sky Mobile, you have the flexibility to change your plan whenever you like and enjoy unlimited streaming on all Sky apps, without using your data. That means any data you don’t use is rolled into your Sky Piggybank at the end of each month. And it's all yours to keep for 3 years on our award-winning network to use either to top up your data when you’re running low, or cash it in for a range of discounts on phones, tablets and accessories.
Just choose a phone and a data plan that is right for you. And no matter which Sky Mobile plan you choose, you can change your mix of data, calls and texts every month. Even if you just use a Sky Mobile SIM in an unlocked phone. Learn more about Sky Mobile.
You will also get unlimited Sky WiFi at thousands of hotspots in popular places across the country. But you can check your predicted network coverage in your area by using our Coverage Checker.
Of course, we’ll always let you know when it’s time to upgrade.
On Swap12, our 24-month contract, you can upgrade your phone after 12 months, while on Swap24, our 36-month contract, you can upgrade your phone after 24 months.
And you'll either have the option to:
1. Swap your phone for a new one and send your old one back to us
2. Or upgrade to a new one, but keep your old one too. The choice is yours
Learn more about upgrades on Sky Mobile.
Yes, it’s really easy to switch to Sky Mobile. All you need to do is:
1. Choose a data plan and we’ll send your Sky Mobile SIM in the post
2. If you haven't already, text PAC to 65075 to get your switching code within 60 seconds
3. Activate your new Sky Mobile SIM and enter your PAC
We’ll complete your switch to Sky Mobile within one working day, as long as you gave us your PAC before 5pm Monday to Friday. Otherwise it may take a little longer, particularly on bank holidays. Then your services with your existing provider will end on the same day as you used your PAC or STAC.
Just keep in mind that when you request a PAC or STAC, your current provider will let you know about any outstanding balances or charges that may apply (such as any early termination charges if you are in a minimum term). You can also request this information without getting a switching code by texting INFO to 85075 to get all the information you need from your existing provider.