How to make a complaint
If you’d like to make a complaint, you can:
- Live chat with an online expert about issues with Sky TV, Sky Broadband, Sky Talk, Sky Mobile, account and billing or Sky iD.
- Call us on 03300 413 019*.
- Write to:
Sky Subscribers Services Ltd
PO Box 43
To complain about a programme broadcast on Sky, email us at viewerR@sky.uk or call us on 03442 410 265*.
If you've purchased a mobile phone from Sky and you'd like to make a complaint about your credit agreement you can:
- Call us on 03300 413 034*.
- Write to us using the address above.
- Live chat with an online expert about Sky Mobile.
Please note: Although we're happy to accept your complaint through live chat, we'll have to call or use email to discuss your issues in more detail.
For more information, read our Sky Customer Complaints Code of Practice.
*Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky Talk customers. If you're not with Sky Mobile or Sky Talk, calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and are included in your calls package. If you don't have a calls package, charges may apply, check your providers' tariff guide.