How to make a complaint
TV, Broadband and Talk customers
If you’d like to make a complaint about your Sky services, you'll need to contact us using one of the options below:
- Chat online with an Sky expert by selecting from the following products:
- Call us on: 03300 413 019*
- Mail a Sky expert by selecting from the following products:
- Write to: Customer Complaints, Sky Subscribers Services Ltd, PO Box 43, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 7DD.
Sky Mobile customers
If you've purchased a mobile phone from Sky and you'd like to make a complaint about your credit agreement you can:
- Call us on: 0333 759 2883*
- Write to us using the address above.
- Chat online with an expert about Sky Mobile.
Please note: Although we're happy to accept your complaint through live chat, we'll have to call or use email to discuss your issues in more detail.
To complain about a programme broadcast on Sky, email us at viewerR@sky.uk or call us on 03442 410 265*.
For more information, read our Sky Customer Complaints Code of Practice.
*Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky Talk customers. If you're not with Sky Mobile or Sky Talk, calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and are included in your calls package. If you don't have a calls package, charges may apply, check your providers' tariff guide.
Did you find this helpful?