Available at no extra cost, Sky Go allows you to watch Sky wherever you are in the UK and Republic of Ireland, as long as you have a Sky TV subscription.
These diagnostic steps can help with:
- Error messages you’re receiving on Sky Go.
- Picture or sound issues.
- Problems signing in to Sky Go.
- Issues with Silverlight.
- The pop-out player not appearing.
Common error messages that these diagnostic steps cover include:
- “Media streaming: unable to connect to stream”
- “Video unavailable”
- "Unknown error: please restart the app"
- “3G network usage is disabled”
- "Limit reached: unable to register this device"
- “Sky Go is not currently supported on this device”
- “Sky Go is not supported on rooted devices”
- "Rights restrictions mean that this programme is not currently
- "Request x-date header is outside allowed range"
- “The item has been interrupted due to an error”
- "Right-click to play Silverlight"
- "Unable to verify if your computer is registered with Sky Go"
- “Problem with Silverlight application storage”
- "A Silverlight update is required"
- “Sky Go is currently unavailable”
- “Failed to acquire license”
- “Scenario workflow failure”
- “Invalid configuration”
- “This programme is not available in your territory”
- “An error has occurred, please try again later”
- “Programme not available on this platform.”
Looking for something else?
Sky Go help >
Set up Sky Go on your games console >
Manage your Sky Go registered devices >