Available at no extra cost, Sky Go allows you to watch Sky wherever you are in the UK, Ireland and the EU (from 1 April, 2018), as long as you have a Sky TV subscription. To check on eligible EU territories visit sky.com/streamintheEU.
These diagnostic steps can help with:
- Error messages you’re receiving on Sky Go.
- Picture or sound issues.
- Problems signing in to Sky Go.
Common error messages that these diagnostic steps cover include:
- “Media streaming: unable to connect to stream”
- “Video unavailable”
- "Unknown error: please restart the app"
- “3G/4G network usage is disabled”
- "Limit reached: unable to register this device"
- “Sky Go is not currently supported on this device”
- “Sky Go is not supported on rooted devices”
- "Rights restrictions mean that this programme is not currently
- "You need the relevant Sky TV subscription to watch this show"
- "Invalid PIN, please try again"
- "This show is currently unavailable. Please try again later"
- "You've reached the maximum number of downloads for this show. Find
out more in our FAQs"
Looking for something else?
Sky Go help >
Set up Sky Go on your games console >
Manage your Sky Go registered devices >
Get help with another on screen error message >
Browse our help topics on Sky Community >