All Sky TV and Broadband equipment is covered by a 12 month warranty, so we’ll happily send out a free replacement if your item fails during this time.
Find out how you can return Sky equipment relating to:
- Sky+ TV - This includes any Sky TV related equipment, such as Sky box or Sky remote.
- Sky Broadband - This covers your Sky Hub or Sky Booster.
- Sky Q - As Sky Q equipment is loaned to you, you'll need to return
all equipment, including any remotes or accessories, when you've ended your contract and can send any faulty
items back within 12 months for us to replace.
- Sky Soundbox - For any issues with Sky Soundbox, you'll need to
contact us first to arrange the return and we'll then provide you
with information on how you can send it back to us.
- Sky Mobile (UK customers only) - Return phones, tablets and mobile accessories bought
from Sky. If you're having any problems with your device or mobile
accessory, you can also try following our steps to repair it online
or book it in for a replacement.
You can send us old equipment to recycle. We can reuse most parts of your old products and any we can’t reuse, we’ll recycle.