With Sky Mobile, you can cash in your unused data for savings on a range of rewards, including:
- Savings on new phones, tablets or accessories.
- Sky Store vouchers to Buy & Keep or rent the latest movies or TV shows.
Rewards change every month and the more unused data you save the better it gets, so keep checking back. You might see different rewards depending on how much data you've got saved.
Rewards are available after the end of your first bill period.
View and redeem your rewards
You’ll need to get the account holder to do this.
- Online: Go to sky.com/piggybankrewards (My Account > Mobile > Sky Piggybank) and sign in with your Sky iD.
My Sky app: Open the My Sky app, tap Manage account > Mobile > Sky Piggybank > Piggybank Rewards.
- Check your balance and browse your rewards.
- Choose the reward you want in the Shop and select how much data you want to cash in.
Sky Store vouchers
Sky Store vouchers are in the Accessories section in the Shop.
At the moment, you can buy one Sky Store voucher online or via the My Sky app. To buy another, you’ll need to contact us.
Each Sky Store voucher you use counts as an accessory on your Mobile account. Max. 20 accessories per Mobile account.
Save on your upgrade
Ready to upgrade your old phone or tablet for a new one? Go to sky.com/upgrade (My Account > Mobile). Select your phone or tablet and follow the steps to upgrade. Any available savings will show when you choose a new device in Shop.
Any unused data you cash in will go towards the total amount of your new device. It can’t be used to pay off any outstanding balance on your credit agreement (if applicable).
If you return something you’ve bought using Piggybank rewards, any data you used will be refunded back into your Piggybank.