Do you get bad phone signal at home or indoors?
With Wi-Fi calling, you can make and receive calls, and send and receive texts like normal. When there's no signal available, just connect to available Wi-Fi with a compatible phone.
- Apple iPhone SE and iPhone 6 or later with 12.3 iOS or above
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- Oppo A54 5G
- Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G and Find X3 Pro 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A20e
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A40
- Samsung Galaxy A51
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and A52s 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A70 and A71
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Samsung Galaxy J4+
- Samsung Galaxy Note8, Note10, Note10+ and Note10+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S8 or later
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Z Flip3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G and Z Fold3 5G
- Sony Xperia 1, Xperia 5, Xperia 10
- Sony Xperia XZ1, XZ2, XZ3 and XA2
Keep a look out for more compatible phones coming soon.
One to watch out for: If you didn't get your phone from us, it might not be compatible with Sky Mobile Wi-Fi calling. To check, set up Wi-Fi calling and try making a call over Wi-Fi. If the ‘Wi-Fi call’ indicator doesn’t show, then your phone isn’t compatible.
If you’re using Wi-Fi calling and move to a 4G area, your calls will transfer without disconnecting with 4G calling (if you have a compatible phone).