Sky Mobile voicemail
- Voicemail is automatically set up when you activate your SIM. We recommend you set up a PIN when you first access your voicemail, as you’ll need one to access your voicemail from another phone or when you’re abroad.
- You’ll need to set up your voicemail PIN in the UK before travelling abroad.
On your phone: Press and hold 1 or dial 759.
From a different phone: Call your mobile number and when you’re through to your voicemail press * and enter your PIN.
While you’re abroad: Dial +44 7488 222 000 and enter your PIN (roaming call charges to UK landlines apply when calling from non-EU destinations).
Turn off voicemail
- Voicemail can’t be completely disabled. However, to stop people leaving you voicemail messages, turn message recording mode off.
On your phone:
- Dial 759.
- Press 3.
- Press 5.
- Press 1.
To access your voicemail different charges apply, depending on your plan:
Unlimited Calls and Texts – voicemail calls are included.
Pay As You Use – standard usage charges apply.
Using voicemail abroad (all plans) – roaming call charges to UK landlines apply when calling from non-EU destinations.
- We don’t currently support visual voicemail. Our teams are working to deliver visual voicemail as soon as possible.
- Save up to 20 messages, each for up to 30 days.
Voicemail settings and help
- For more help setting up or using voicemail, go to phone support and search for 'Using voicemail'.
Personalised voicemail greeting
To personalise your voicemail greeting and settings, dial 759 and follow the instructions.
Once you've created a personalised greeting you can change it but you won't be able to remove it completely.
Forgotten your voicemail PIN?
- To reset your PIN dial 759 from your phone and follow the instructions.
Did you find this helpful?