Ultra HD only available to customers with a (i) Sky Q 2TB box or Sky Q 1TB UHD box; (ii) HD add on; (iii) Ultra HD add on. Ultra HD content depends on Sky TV subscription. UHD TV required. Not available on Sky Q Mini boxes or Sky Q 1TB box. Sky Sports and Sky Cinema required to watch sports and movies in Ultra HD.
Our older Sky Q boxes don’t support HDR. To check if your box does, see our Sky Q box guide.
Not sure if your TV supports HDR? Check your TV’s manual or manufacturer’s website:
- Samsung: samsung.com/uk/support/
- LG: lg.com/uk/support
- Panasonic: Panasonic.com/uk/support
- Sony: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/articles/00163663
- Hisense: https://hisense.co.uk/support/
- Philips: https://www.philips.co.uk/c-w/support-home/televisions.html
- Toshiba: https://www.toshiba.co.uk/pages/uk/b2c-tv