Your cancellation period depends on the service. For example, a minimum 31 days’ notice is required to cancel Sky TV and a minimum 14 days for Sky Talk and Broadband.
How to cancel your subscription
Cancelling my Sky services
To cancel your Sky subscription, contact us by:
- Chat online.
- Call us on: 03300 413 018*
It’s really important you don’t cancel your Direct Debit or any other ongoing payment arrangement with us as further payments may still be due.
If you call us/chat online, your request will be processed immediately and your notice period will start. Alternatively, you can write to us at Sky Subscriber Services Ltd, PO Box 43, Livingston, EH54 7DD or contact us by email at email@example.com. Please be aware, we won’t be able to cancel your Sky services unless we’re able to verify you as the authorised account holder so we may need to call you back in order to process your request, but don’t worry, your notice period will be effective from the date we receive your letter or email.
When emailing or writing to us, please ensure you include your customer name, your address, your postcode and your telephone number to help us find your account. Please note, we will endeavour to reply within five days from receipt of your email or letter.
Switching my phone and broadband provider
- If you would like to view options online before you switch, check here.
- Normally when switching provider you can place your order without contacting Sky.
- However, you'll need to contact us if you’re switching to Virgin Media’s cable, BT Ultrafast Fibre, Fibre to the Premises from another provider or exercising a right to leave that we’ve told you about. If you’re able to confirm your activation date with us, we can arrange for your Sky services to be cancelled as close to that date as possible.
Switching my mobile provider
- To cancel your plan please contact us.
*Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky Talk customers. If you're not with Sky Mobile or Sky Talk, calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and are included in your calls package. If you don't have a calls package, charges may apply, check your provider's tariff guide.
Did you find this helpful?