Parental Controls - Sky Mobile
Check your Parental Controls settings
- Parental Controls is automatically switched on to block 18+ rated websites and online content when you’re connected to the Sky Mobile network.
Useful info & tips
- To turn off Parental Controls, you’ll need to verify that you're over 18 using a Credit card payment. Your card will be charged £1 which will be credited back to your Sky Mobile account.
- Parental Controls settings can be changed at any time, sign in to My Sky.
- If you have more than one SIM on your account, you can set different Parental Controls settings for each SIM.
- If you’re using Wi-Fi then Parental Controls won’t apply (your broadband provider or public Wi-Fi provider may have other settings or filters).
Report a website that’s in the wrong category
- If you think a website has been placed in the wrong category, email us at email@example.com.
Other popular articles
Find out more about staying safe online >
Sky Broadband Shield >
Did you find this helpful?YesNo