My Sky app
Watch our video to find out more about My Sky.
Manage your Sky services with the touch of a button on the My Sky app. It has lots of handy tools and benefits, which can be used on the go with your 3G/4G or Wi-Fi (data charges may apply):
- Join our free loyalty programme, Sky VIP.
- Manage your Sky TV, Broadband, Talk and Mobile services.
- Find a solution for the most common issues and fix broadband problems quickly using our broadband diagnostic tool.
- Check and pay your bills, view your future costs, and change your payment details.
- Track your Sky Q and Sky Multiscreen orders, and reschedule Broadband Tech Team and TV engineer visits if you need to.
- Track your Sky Mobile order from dispatch to delivery, and view your credit agreement.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest updates about your Sky account and services with in-app notifications.
- Manage your Sky Go devices, reset your TV PIN, activate Remote Record and pair your viewing card.
- See the latest offers and upgrades available to you.
Download My Sky on your smart phone or tablet to discover all this and more.
To use all of the handy features in My Sky, you’ll need a compatible device connected to the internet and a Sky iD. Follow these steps:
I have a Sky iD account:
- Download the My Sky app to your compatible device, sign in with your Sky iD details and start exploring.
I need to sign up for Sky iD:
- Go online to create your Sky iD, or download the My Sky app to your compatible device and select Sign in > New to Sky iD? > Sign up.
I’ve forgotten my Sky iD username or password:
- Reset it online or in My Sky by selecting the Forgotten password link at any time.
- Apple devices, including iPads, using i0S 9.0 and above.
- Android devices, excluding Android tablets, using OS 5 and above; API 19+.
Connection needed for app:
- 3G, 4G (data charges may apply) or Wi-Fi.
Some app features require:
- A compatible Sky+HD or Sky Q box connected to your home broadband.
Each of your Sky services are listed separately in the My Sky app. Select ‘Manage account’ to view and manage your bill and account information. Billing is tabbed, so it’s easy to switch between each of your services.
You’ll find helpful articles and videos on how to get the most out of your Sky services. My Sky can help you set up your Sky Q remote, understand your bills, discover features like Sky Broadband Shield and Sky Mobile Sync, and much more:
- See your future subscription costs and any charges since your latest bill. Check your current Sky+HD or Sky Q package.
- Amend your TV settings, such as managing your Sky Go and Sky Q registered devices, updating your TV PIN, activating your viewing card or activating Remote Record.
Broadband and Talk
- See your future subscription costs and any charges since your latest bill.
- Check your broadband speed.
- Monitor your broadband usage.
Sky Mobile Sky Mobile is billed separately, so you’ll need to make one payment for your TV, Broadband and Talk services and another payment for your Sky Mobile account. You can also pay your Sky Mobile bill online.
- See how much data you've used, and how much you've saved with Roll.
- Roll back data from your Sky Piggybank 1GB at a time.
- View and change your plan (Mix).
Fix a problem
Whatever your Sky package, our easy-to-follow step-by-step guides and videos are designed to help you fix the most common problems with your TV, Broadband, Talk and Mobile services.
Select Fix a problem from the home screen to get started.
If you still need help, get in touch with a Sky expert via the My Sky app.
Discover the perks of Sky VIP today by exploring our Sky VIP FAQs.
- Sign out of the My Sky app at any time by selecting Manage account > My details > Sign out.
Need more help with the My Sky app?