- You'll need to have cleared any outstanding balance on your account.
- If your new home has had Sky Q installed before, you can choose our self-setup option
- Your broadband needs to be active before you can enjoy full functionality from On Demand features.
- You won't be able to keep your old landline number if you're moving Sky Broadband and/or Talk services to a new address and will be provided with a new number.
Moving home with us
Use our online tracker to see how your Home Move’s progressing.
Ready to book?
Move home for free with Sky VIP
If you haven't joined already, don’t forget to ask your agent to set up your VIP account to get these great benefits:
- Your Home Move arranged free of charge
- Exclusive Sky Q Reward, (if you don’t already have it)
- Our latest broadband rewards
Before you contact us
Here's what we'll need from you:
- Two weeks' notice
- Moving date
- New address, including postcode
- Date to switch off Sky Broadband and/or Talk services at your current address (if applicable)
Remember, you don't have to be the Sky account holder to book a Home Move. Provided you know the account password and are moving with the account holder, you can get in touch.
Use the 'Ready to get in touch?' options below to get started.
What you need to know
Sky Mobile customers
If you've only got Sky Mobile, you can change your mobile address online and don't need to call us.