- Go to Mobile Settings and sign in with your Sky iD.
- Scroll to 'APN Settings' and select Request settings.
Still having problems?
To update your APN settings manually:
- Go to phone support.
- Select your phone make and model, and search ‘APN’.
- Select ‘Check internet settings (APN and browser)’ and follow the instructions.
If you've tried the steps above and you're still having problems with:
- Mobile data – go to phone support, search ‘network connection’ and select ‘Change the network connection mode’. You’ll need a 3G or 4G (sometimes called LTE) compatible phone to access mobile data.
- Picture messages (MMS) – we’re aware some customers may not be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). This is under investigation and we’re working to get this fixed as soon as we can.