Before you get start: Changing your password will disconnect all your devices from your hub so you'll need to enter it again for each device.
Check you're connected to your Sky Broadband, then:
- In a browser address bar, go to 192.168.0.1
- Select Wireless or WiFi.
- Enter the default username admin
- And depending on which hub you have, the password sky or the WiFi password on the back of your hub.
- If these don’t work, follow the Resetting your WiFi password steps below then try again.
- Enter a new Network Key – that’s the WiFi password you want to use.
- Select Apply to save your new password.