- Unless you’ve paid for your phone in full or ordered mobile accessories on their own or without a phone, you’ll need to sign your credit agreement online before we can confirm your order and send you your phone. If you haven’t already, follow the link in the email we sent you or view and sign it in My Sky.
- Phones and selected mobile accessories will be delivered by courier, free of charge. We'll let you know about delivery methods and timescales when you order.
If you've ordered a phone with a credit agreement and a mobile accessory, these will be delivered together.
- We'll let you know your delivery timescales when we confirm your order.
- By 9pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next working day.
- After 9pm Thursday and by 9pm Friday will be delivered on Saturday (excluding deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands).
- After 9pm Friday and by 3pm Sunday will be delivered on Monday.
- After these times or during Bank Holidays, please allow up to two working days.
- Some mobile accessories will be delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class post within 3 - 5 working days.
Photo ID required
- Your phone and any mobile accessories delivered by courier will need to be signed for and the courier may ask for some photo ID, matching the name and delivery address on the order. A family member with the same surname and address can also sign for the delivery with their valid photo ID.
- Acceptable forms of photo ID include:
- UK Passport
- Foreign Passport
- UK I.D Card
- Foreign I.D Card
- UK Driving Licence
- Police Warrant Card/Military ID Card
- UK Registered Disabled Card
Track your order
- To check on the progress of your order, follow the tracking links in the emails and texts that we send you.
- Order tracking is unavailable for deliveries sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Rearrange your delivery
- To rearrange your courier delivery for a different date, contact our courier (DPD) directly. You can request weekend delivery, for an additional cost. Simply follow the links in your delivery emails and texts.
- Please note: You can’t request for your courier delivery to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour, as you’ll need to sign for it.
- For orders sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post, if your order can't be delivered, we'll either:
- leave it in a safe place;
- leave it with a neighbour; or
- take it to a local Royal Mail Delivery Office for collection
- Royal Mail will leave a card telling you where your products have been left.
Useful info & tips
- If you’re not in to sign for your order, our courier will make two delivery attempts before your order’s dropped off at a local depot. You’ll then have seven days to collect it, before it’s returned to us and your order is cancelled.
- Unfortunately we can’t deliver orders to the following addresses: PO Boxes, BFPO and Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands (Alderney, Guernsey, Jersey, and Sark) and the Isle of Man.
- Delivery to some remote postcodes will take two working days. Remote postcodes include: AB30 – 38, AB44-56, FK17-21, G83, HS1-9, all IV postcodes, KA27, KA28, KW0-99, PA20-99, PH17-99, all ZE postcodes and TR21-25.
- For courier deliveries, if your estimated delivery date has passed and your order hasn’t arrived yet, please contact our courier (DPD) directly.
- For Royal Mail 1st Class post deliveries, please allow at least 5 working days. If you still haven't received your order after this time, please contact us.