With our pay monthly devices, before we can confirm your order, you’ll need to sign your credit agreement online and confirm you can afford the monthly loan repayments.
What's a credit agreement?
- A credit agreement is a type of loan that lets you spread out the total cost of a new device over several months.
- We'll lend you the money for the device. You can then repay the loan in monthly instalments.
- The credit agreement we offer is 0% interest, so you won't pay more for the device than if you bought it outright.
- It's regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Buying a pay monthly device
Spread the cost of paying for your new phone over a:
- 24-month contract with Swap12.
- 30-month contract with Swap24 (if you bought your phone before 9 August 2019).
- 36-month contract with Swap24 (if you bought your phone after 9 August 2019).
Spread the cost of paying for your new tablet over a:
- 36-month contract with Swap24.
- 48-month contract with Swap36.
With the option to upgrade your device any time after the 31-day cooling off period.
When you apply for a pay monthly device with a credit agreement, with your consent, we’ll run pre-sales credit checks to see if you’re eligible to buy a device from us with a loan.