With the Sky WiFi app, you can get free and unlimited Wi-Fi in thousands of popular places across the UK.
Watch our help video or follow the steps below:
- Download the Sky WiFi app on your smartphone or tablet from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Use the Hotspot Finder in the app to locate the nearest Wi-Fi hotspots and find venues where you can watch live Sky Sports.
- Make sure your device’s Wi-Fi is switched ON and select “_The Cloud” hotspot from the list of Wi-Fi networks available.
- Sign in using your email and password, or create a new account here.
- Your device should automatically connect you to Wi-Fi hotspots each time you’re in range.
- You can register up to 6 wireless-enabled devices on your account.
Thinking about upgrading your Sky package?
Explore the latest offers and upgrades tailored to you at
My Sky Offers