With Sky WiFi, you can get free and unlimited Wi-Fi in thousands of popular places across the UK.
Watch our help video or follow the simple steps below to start using Sky WiFi:
- Make sure your device’s Wi-Fi is switched on and select “_The Cloud” hotspot from the list available.
- Sign in using your email and password or create a new account here.
- Your device should automatically connect you to Wi-Fi hotspots each time you’re in range.
- You can register up to 6 wireless enabled devices on your account.
- To locate hotspots near you, download the Sky WiFi app on your smartphone or tablet from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Use the Hotspot Finder in the app to locate the nearest Wi-Fi hotspots and find venues where you can watch live Sky Sports.
Thinking about upgrading your Sky package?
Explore the latest offers and upgrades tailored to you at
My Sky Offers