Connect to Sky WiFi
With Sky WiFi, you can get free and unlimited Wi-Fi in thousands of popular places across the UK.
Follow the steps below to get connected:
- Use the Sky WiFi Hotspot Finder to locate the nearest venues with Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Make sure your device’s Wi-Fi is switched ON and select “_The Cloud” hotspot from the list of Wi-Fi networks available.
- Sign in using your email and password, or create a new account here.
- Your device should automatically connect you to Wi-Fi hotspots each time you’re in range.
- You can register up to 6 wireless-enabled devices on your account.
We’re extremely busy right now and our call centres are prioritising our most vulnerable customers. Most queries can be answered using our online help on Sky.com, the My Sky app or your set top box.