Connect to Sky WiFi
With Sky WiFi, you can get free and unlimited Wi-Fi in thousands of popular places across the UK.
Follow the steps below to get connected:
- Use the Sky WiFi Hotspot Finder to locate the nearest venues with Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Make sure your device’s Wi-Fi is switched ON and select “_The Cloud” hotspot from the list of Wi-Fi networks available.
- Sign in using your email and password, or create a new account here.
- Your device should automatically connect you to Wi-Fi hotspots each time you’re in range.
- You can register up to 6 wireless-enabled devices on your account.
If your problem isn’t sorted, you can check out our related help or get in touch with us.