We’re sorry to hear you’re thinking of leaving us.
To cancel, please contact us.
- If you're switching to another provider and want to take your number with you, you'll need a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code).
- Your PAC lasts for 30 days. If you haven't used it within this time then you'll have to request a new one.
Useful info & tips
- If you’ve requested a PAC, your Sky Mobile services will continue until your new provider has transferred your number.
- Before you leave, don’t forget to transfer all your contacts from your phone or SIM – for help go to phone support and search ‘copy contacts from device or SIM’.
- Remember, you’ll lose any remaining allowances and unused data in your Sky Piggybank.
- If you cancel your contract before the end of your minimum term, early termination charges may apply.
If you’ve changed your mind
- If you haven't given your PAC to your new provider, your Sky Mobile service will carry on as normal.
- If you’ve already submitted your PAC to your new provider then we’ll be disconnecting your services shortly, contact us as soon as possible.