Stay connected in more places with 4G calling.
4G calling (also known as VoLTE, Voice over LTE) lets you make and receive calls over the 4G network.
It’s just like making a normal call, but instead of using 2G/3G signal it uses 4G - so calls will connect quicker and voice and video calls will be clearer.
- iPhone SE and iPhone 7 or later
- Oppo A54 5G
- Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G and Find X3 Pro 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and A52s 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A71
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note10, Note 10+ and Note 10+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S9 or later
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G and Z Flip3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G and Z Fold3 5G
Keep a look out for more compatible phones coming soon.
One to watch out for: If you didn’t buy your compatible phone from us, it might already support 4G calling. You’ll be able to connect to 4G calling, but not all features will work until you update your software.
How it works
Both you and the phone you’re calling need:
- A 4G calling compatible phone
- To be in a 4G network area
- To have 4G calling switched on
You’ll see a symbol something like this when 4G calling is available.
Then, just dial the number you want to call like normal.
The great thing is, if you’re using Wi-Fi calling and you move to a 4G area, your calls will transfer without disconnecting.
When 4G coverage isn't available
Calls will connect using 2G/3G signal like normal or you might be able to use Wi-Fi calling (if your phone’s compatible).