Using Paramount+ with Sky
What is Paramount+?
Paramount+ is a brand-new streaming service from Paramount, showcasing everything from blockbuster movies to new originals and iconic shows.
It's available to Sky TV customers with Sky Cinema at no extra cost (normally worth £6.99 per month from Paramount+), from 22 June on Sky platforms.
Sky Cinema subscribers with Sky Glass or Sky Q are able to access the Paramount+ app on their TV and other devices, whilst Sky+ has a range of content from Paramount+ automatically available on their set-top box.
What can I watch on Paramount+?
- Some of the biggest movie franchises and award-winning classics, from Mission Impossible to Transformers, with more Hollywood blockbusters throughout the rest of 2022.
- New originals and exclusive series such as Halo, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, and The First Lady.
- And a huge variety of iconic shows like South Park and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Sky Cinema subscribers will still be able to watch Paramount titles currently available on Sky Cinema, only now with a huge amount of additional Paramount+ content.
Setting up Paramount+ as a Sky Cinema subscriber
There are only 4 simple steps to setting up and enjoying Paramount+:
- Access Paramount+ on your Sky device by saying "Get Paramount+" into your Sky remote or by selecting any piece of Paramount+ content.
- Confirm your subscription to Paramount+ at no extra cost.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Paramount+ account online.
- Return to the Paramount+ app, sign in on your TV or online, and get watching.
You will not be able to set up the Paramount+ app if you have multiple Sky TV accounts that are linked together. For example, if you have Sky TV at more than one address.
For more help if required, check our step-by-step guide below, or:
- You can use any email address and password to create your Paramount+ account, they don't have to be the same details you use for your Sky account.
- Once you've created your Paramount+ account online, make sure to head to the Paramount+ app on your Sky Q or Sky Glass, scroll down and choose 'Sign in' - which turns blue when highlighted - and then enter your Paramount+ log-in details.