Sky Q sound - What do you need help with?
A few things before you start:
- If you've only got a sound problem on one channel, there's probably an issue with the broadcast rather than your Sky box. Try again later to see if the problem's fixed.
- If you've got sound problems with your Sky Soundbox, follow our Sky Soundbox help guide instead.
- Don't worry if some channels, adverts, or programmes are louder or quieter than usual. This is completely normal.
What's your sound problem?
- No sound - No sound on your Sky Q or Sky Q Mini box? These steps will get you back up and running again.
- Sound out of sync with picture - If the sound is out of sync with your picture, our help steps will get things synced up.
- Distorted sound - If your sound is distorted or unusually high-pitched, follow these step-by-step instructions
- Surround sound - Learn how to set up or fix a problem with surround sound
- No sound on recordings - If your recordings do not have sound
- Split second audio drops out on Samsung TV - You might hear a split second drop in audio on your Sky Q main box if you have a Samsung TV
- No sound on recordings - Any other problems with sound on Sky Q