Check 5G coverage in your area
Our 5G network is now available in a number of different towns and cities. Coverage won’t be available everywhere across these towns and cities to begin with.
To see where you can get 5G speeds, use our coverage checker (sky.com/coveragechecker). The best 5G service will be available outdoors.
We’re continuing to roll out our 5G network to even more towns and cities, so keep a look out.
In areas that don't have 5G, you’ll automatically switch to the normal 3G/4G network.
5G-ready devices available on Sky Mobile
- Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G and P40 Pro 5G
- Oppo A54 5G
- Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G
- Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and A52s 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G and Note10+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G and Note20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G, S20 FE 5G and S20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G and S21 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G and S7 FE 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G and Z Flip3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G and Z Fold3 5G
Some device models have both 5G compatible and non-5G versions. To check yours is a 5G compatible model, go to your Mobile account or the My Sky app and check your device description says '5G'.
Shop our latest range of 5G-ready devices and keep a look out for more 5G-ready phones coming soon.