The following is a list of key items to check on your Sky account.
We recommend that you regularly log into My Account to:
- Review and check that all your Sky services are showing correctly on your account area, including TV, mobile services etc.
- Ensure all your personal information is up-to-date and correct.
- Review your monthly bill and related activities and ensure these are correct and known to you.
- If you see or suspect any unusual activity please call Sky on 03442 414 141 between 8.30am-9pm Mon-Sun.
- Password: Always ensure you use an appropriately strong password for all your accounts and don't use the same one for every website you login to. For your Sky iD password, this should have 8-32 characters and should not contain your Sky username, first name, last name, email address or the word 'password'.
In the UK, calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky Talk customers. If you're not with Sky Mobile or Sky Talk, calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and are included in your calls package. If you don't have a calls package, charges may apply, check your provider's tariff guide.