If you're changing to a:
- Bigger data plan - your new data allowance will be ready to use straight away.
- Smaller data plan - this won't change until your next bill date.
Your next bill
When you change to a bigger data plan, your next bill might be higher than you think. Don’t worry, you’re only paying for what you use. It's just to cover 2 months (what you use this month and next month) in advance.
For help understanding your next bill, see our bill examples.
Our data plans change regularly, so you might not always be able to change to back to a plan you used to be on.
- E.g. You change from 1GB @ £6 to 2GB @ £12, and the 1GB @ £6 plan isn't available anymore - you won’t be able to change back to it.
Are you on the free 100MB introductory plan? If you change your data plan at any time, you won’t be able to change back to the free plan.
Top up your data
As well as changing your plan, you can top up your data by:
Got the My Sky app? Tap Mobile from the bottom menu, then Manage Piggybank.
Want 5G speeds?
Find out more about our 5G network coverage and 5G add-on.
Calls and texts plans
- Unlimited Calls and Texts
- Pay As You Use
Got friends and family abroad?
You can save on calls and texts from the UK to international numbers with our International Saver. Once you add it, this will stay as part of your plan every month, until you choose to remove it.
If you remove:
- Unlimited Calls and Texts - Pay As You Use standard calls and text charges will apply.
- The International calls and texts Saver - standard International charges will apply.
For a full list of calls and texts charges, see our Sky Mobile Tariff Guide.