We’re very sorry, we’re extremely busy right now due to COVID 19. We are prioritising the following customers:
- those who have or live with someone with a serious medical condition.
- those who have been contacted by the NHS stating that they are vulnerable.
- those who are high risk including the people who are over 70.
- those who are key workers identified by the government, such as health care and teaching staff.
If you don’t fall into one of these categories, please use sky.com, the My Sky app or your set top box where most of your queries can be answered.
There will be a significant wait time on responding.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you’d like to make a complaint about your Sky services, including Sky TV apps, you'll need to contact us using one of the options below:
- Call us on: 03300 413 019*
- Write to: Customer Complaints, Sky Subscribers Services Ltd, PO Box 43, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 7DD.