Wall to Wall WiFi Guarantee
We’ll give you money back for one month’s broadband subscription if you can't get 3Mb/s WiFi in every room*.
You’re covered by our Wall to Wall WiFi Guarantee at no extra cost if:
- You have fibre or full fibre broadband and are in-contract
- Tip: Sky Broadband Superfast 35, Superfast, Ultrafast, Ultrafast Plus and Gigafast all use fibre.
- Your broadband’s been active for more than 14 days
- You don’t pay for Sky Broadband Boost with WiFi Guarantee
- You have a Sky Broadband Hub
Not getting WiFi in every room?
Follow our WiFi troubleshooting to improve your WiFi. If these don’t help, you’ll need to get in touch if you’re not getting 3Mb/s in every room – you’ll see these options at the end of the troubleshooting.
How do I get money back?
You’ll get money back if you’re covered under our Wall to Wall WiFi Guarantee and one of our experts can’t help you get 3Mb/s in every room when you get in touch.
We’ll credit your Sky account with the cost of one month’s broadband subscription (excluding any Sky Talk subscription or call charges). It will show on your next or future bill.
Money back won’t apply if:
- You’re using WiFi extenders, boosters or routers other than those provided by us.
- You’ve claimed money back before at the same address within your contract.
- Your account’s been blocked due to an unpaid bill.