Customers in the United Kingdom
You can stream on one device at any one time; register up to six devices per household; and make three device swaps per calendar month.
Every time you use a different device it will automatically register until you reach the six device limit. When you want to watch on a seventh device, you'll need to remove one of your existing devices.
To manage your devices, visit Virgin Media UK’s device registration page.
Customers in the Republic of Ireland
You can stream on one device at a time; register up to six devices per household; and make one device change per month, after you've reached the six device limitation.
You can manage your registered devices on Virgin Media Ireland’s device registration page.
You can find a list of supported operating systems and browsers below:
Please note: The Sky Cinema website is now closed. When you click to watch content on the Sky Sports website, you’ll be prompted to download a Video Player app. The Video Player app is supported on the following:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Internet Explorer (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
OS X 10.9 Mavericks up to and including OS X 10.14 Mojave
- Mozilla Firefox 48.0 and above
- Safari 9.0 and above
- Google Chrome 53.0 and above
- Sky Cinema is available on operating system iOS 8.0 or later; Sky Sports applications require iOS 9 or later
- Sky Cinema is available on OS 4.4 and Sky Sports on OS 5.0 and above
- Sky Cinema is available on Amazon Fire tablets running Fire OS 2.0 and above