You can register and stream programmes on up to two devices per household at any one time.
Every time you use a different device, it will automatically register until you reach your maximum device limit. If you’ve reached your limit and would like to register a new device, you’ll need to remove one of your currently registered devices first. You’ll be able to replace a registered device once per calendar month.
Customers in the United Kingdom
To manage your devices, visit Virgin Media’s device registration page.
Customers in the Republic of Ireland
You can manage your registered devices on Virgin Media’s device registration page.
You can find a list of supported operating systems and browsers below:
Please note: You’ll be prompted to download a Video Player app when you click to watch content on the Sky Cinema and Sky Sports websites. The Video Player app is supported on the following:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Internet Explorer (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
OS X 10.9 Mavericks up to and including OS X 10.14 Mojave
- Mozilla Firefox 48.0 and above
- Safari 9.0 and above
- Google Chrome 53.0 and above
- Sky Cinema is available on operating system iOS 8.0 or later; Sky Sports applications require iOS 9 or later
- Sky Cinema is available on OS 4.4 and Sky Sports on OS 5.0 and above
- Sky Cinema is available on Amazon Fire tablets running Fire OS 2.0 and above