View your mobile bill
Mobile bill not showing?
If you can't see your mobile account or bill when you sign in, you'll need to link your Sky iD to your account. Follow the instructions for your bill payment method below.
If you pay your mobile bill by:
- Direct Debit - go to Link your mobile account.
- Other payment method (recurring card payment) - check the ‘Thank you for ordering Sky Mobile’ email we sent you and select the Sky iD link. Can't find the email? Get in touch by selecting 'Yes' from the question at the bottom of this page.
Download a copy of your mobile bill
- From your online bill (sky.com/mobilebill), select the Previous tab.
- Choose a billing period (month), scroll to the bottom and select Download bill (PDF).
You can only download a copy of past bills, not your future or latest bill.
Request paper bills
You might be charged a £1.75 admin fee for each paper bill. This is separate from any paper billing you might have with TV, Broadband or Talk.
- Go to sky.com/mobilebill (My Account > Mobile > View your bill) and sign in with your Sky iD.
- Scroll down and select Paperless bill settings.
- Switch the toggle ON to request paper bills or toggle OFF to stop getting paper bills.
Thanks for using our online services – if you do still need to contact us, please be aware that wait times may be longer than normal due to social distancing in our contact centres, but be assured we’re prioritising calls from customers who’ve already been online.