Why you might need a replacement SIM:
Order a replacement SIM for free
- If you’ve reported your phone lost or stolen, we’ll send you a replacement SIM.
- If you’ve upgraded your phone, you may need a different size SIM.
- If your SIM has been damaged or you’ve been having problems with your service, you may need a replacement.
Useful info & tips
Start activating your replacement SIM
- Your replacement Sky SIM will be posted to you First Class.
- Your SIM comes in three different sizes. To find out which one you need see our phone support and search for ‘SIM’, then just pop out the size that fits your phone.
- Once you’ve activated your replacement SIM, your Mix will continue as before.
Having problems activating your SIM
- Check you’ve entered the correct 7 character Sky activation code, if it still doesn’t work contact us.
Other popular articles
Unlocking your phone >