On Demand error messages on Sky+
If you can see one of the messages below on your screen and you're having issues with On Demand on your Sky+ box, follow our help steps to check your network settings.
- "Error code 95. To receive the full On Demand service please visit sky.com/tvondemand"
- "Error Code 96. To receive the full On Demand service"
- "http 403 forbidden"
- "It's easy to connect your broadband. Follow a few easy steps at sky.com/helpconnect"
- "No networks / wireless networks found"
- "You've lost your Internet. It looks like you've recently lost your Internet connection. Check your router and broadband"
Thanks for using our online services – if you do still need to contact us, please be aware that wait times may be longer than normal due to social distancing in our contact centres, but be assured we’re prioritising calls from customers who’ve already been online.