On Demand error messages on Sky+
If you can see one of the messages below on your screen and you're having issues with On Demand on your Sky+ box, follow our help steps to check your network settings.
- "Error code 95. To receive the full On Demand service please visit sky.com/tvondemand"
- "Error Code 96. To receive the full On Demand service"
- "http 403 forbidden"
- "It's easy to connect your broadband. Follow a few easy steps at sky.com/helpconnect"
- "No networks / wireless networks found"
- "You've lost your Internet. It looks like you've recently lost your Internet connection. Check your router and broadband"
Like most businesses in the UK we’re still not back up and running as normal. We have less people in our offices due to social distancing so we’re not able to offer our full services and wait times may well be longer as calls are being prioritised for our most vulnerable customers and those who have already been online.