Easy as 1, 2, 3 (er… 4)
Our professional engineers install everything and show you how to make the most of Sky.
- Once you confirm your order and select a set-up date, your viewing card will be sent to you in the post.
- You can check the status of your order at any time, using our tracker service.
- A Sky engineer will call the day before, or on the morning of installation, to confirm their arrival time.
- On the day, your engineer will set it all up and show you how to make the most of your Sky TV.
Back to top
Easy as 1, 2, 3...
Switching your existing service from Eir, Vodafone, Virgin Media, Imagine, Cinergi, Gaelic Telecom, Newtel Communications, Digiweb and Tele2
- Choose which Sky Broadband product suits your needs and place your order online.
- We'll talk to your current provider to cancel your contract so you don't have to, and will be in touch to confirm your order.
- All you need to do now is connect your Sky Hub - you should only be without service for a matter of minutes.
Switching from Virgin Media
- If you have an active Eir compatible phone line, place your Sky Broadband order online and move to step 2.
If you don’t have an active Eir phone line, or have a Virgin Media phone line, call us on 0818 719 832 if you have Sky TV.
Call us on 0818 719 852 if you are new to Sky.
- Once you’ve placed your order, we will be in touch to switch you to Sky Broadband and Talk.
- You'll need to contact Virgin Media directly to cancel their services. To help avoid loss of service, it's best to let Virgin know your confirmed Sky activation date so they can cancel their service as close to your new activation date as possible.
Compare Sky Talk
Choose from our range of Sky Talk packages.
Sky Pay as you Talk comes as standard when you buy Sky Broadband or Fibre. Choose from our Sky Talk packages with inclusive calls to Irish landlines - keeping in touch has never been easier.
- Catch up with those who matter most with inclusive calls to Irish landline numbers at evenings and weekends.
- Keep in touch with unlimited inclusive calls to Irish landline numbers, plus calls to 20 worldwide destinations.
Sky Line Rental
- Do you have an active phone line?
- You can still get Sky Line Rental if you already have an active phone line, plus you could keep your existing number.
- Don't have an active phone line?
- Sky can install a new phone line if you don't have an active line or if it is not compatible with Sky.