Find more of what you love and discover new gems with Sky and Netflix side by side on Sky Q
✔ Download Sky Box Sets and Netflix shows on the Sky Q or Netflix apps to watch whenever, wherever you want
✔ Watch on 2 screens at the same time with the Sky and Netflix apps or with a Sky Q Mini box
✔ Already have Netflix? Simply link your existing account to Sky Q or just log into the Netflix app
To make sure you're ready for Ultimate On Demand, you'll need:
✔ A Sky Q box - choose from the 1TB or 2TB box
✔ Add Sky Q Experience with Mini boxes to watch around the home & on the go
✔ Q Experience also unlocks Netflix Premium - watch on up to 4 screens and in Ultra HD with a Sky Q 2TB box
● The innovative integration means recommendations for Sky and Netflix shows such as The Crown, Britannia, Stranger Things and Billions will appear side by side on the Sky Q homepage, making it easier than ever to find what you love and discover new gems.
● The Netflix app will be available on Sky Q and Netflix members can sign in to access their existing Netflix service, including their recommendations and profiles.
● Sky customers will be able to easily discover recommended Netflix content through the Sky Q menu.
● Existing Netflix customers, including those without the Ultimate On Demand pack, will also be able to sign in to Netflix through the Netflix app on the Sky Q box from November.
● New Sky customers will need to purchase a Sky Q Entertainment subscription at £20 a month (min 18 month contract) and add Ultimate On Demand for an extra £10 a month.
● To watch Ultra HD content on more screens with Sky Q, Ultimate On Demand pack customers can also take Q Experience at £12 per month and will be automatically upgraded to Netflix Premium Plan (UHD content, 4 simultaneous streams).
● Existing Netflix customers transferring their existing Netflix account to their Sky TV subscription will be able to keep their existing Netflix profiles.
● Customers who transfer their existing Netflix account to their Sky TV subscription will benefit from the ease of one monthly bill.
● To watch Netflix & Sky Box Sets in Ultra HD on Sky Q - in addition to Ultimate On Demand - customers need the Q Experience subscription (£12 extra a month) and a 2TB box. This entitles customers to the Netflix Premium plan (4 concurrent streams, Ultra HD).
● Ultimate On Demand also allows customers to watch and download Sky shows on the Sky Go and Sky Q apps, but Netflix content won't be available on these apps. Customers can always download the Netflix app and login with their credentials.
● Sky Box Sets customers will need to upgrade to Ultimate On Demand or log in to the Netflix app on Sky Q using an existing Netflix subscription in order to access Netflix shows.