With Roaming Passport, you can now roam in more than 30 EU and EEA destinations at no extra cost. And with Roaming Passport Plus, you can use your UK data plan from abroad, in 10 of the most popular roaming destinations outside of the EU.
While you're in the EU/EEA:
- Any data used will come out of your UK data plan.
- If you have Unlimited Calls and Texts, standard calls or texts to the UK or other EU destinations are inclusive.
- If you Pay As You Use, calls to the UK, or other EU destinations are 10p a minute. Texts are 10p to send and free to receive.
Outside of the EU:
- Any data you use will be charged just £5 for 24 hours and will come out of your UK data plan. Roaming Passport Plus lasts for 24 hours and you'll only be charged for each 24-hour period you use.
- Calls and texts will be charged at out-of-bundle rates.
- Destinations outside of the EU include: Turkey, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa, Thailand, USA and Qatar.
If you need more data while you're away you’ll still be able to use data from your Sky Piggybank whenever you need it, and can mix up your plan at My Sky.
If you travel abroad and have roaming activated, you won’t need to contact us or do anything. Alternatively, you can simply turn data roaming off in your phone settings if you don’t want to use it.
For more information, see Your Roaming Passport.