- Data, Calls And Texts - Sky Mobile
Check your usage, change your plan and find out more about data, calls and texts charges.
- Calls and texts to international numbers
Find out more about calling and texting abroad from the UK with Sky Mobile.
- Support for our viewers
To provide information and support for a range of topics covered in our programmes.
- Sky.com terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Sky websites and the related channels.
- Watch from start
Sky Q and Sky Glass: If you’ve missed the beginning of a Sky Cinema movie, TV show or live Premier League match, you can watch them from the start at the touch of a button
- About Sky Store Buy & Keep/Rentals
Learn about Sky Store Buy & Keep, including key features, how to get it, compatible devices, pricing, billing and DVD / Blu-ray delivery and returns.
- Sky's Network Resilience and Security
Information on how Sky Broadband, Talk and TV products conform with the Ofcom General Condition on network resilience and security.
- Changes to terms and conditions
The details of the latest changes to Sky product terms and conditions.
- Data roaming spend cap
Stay in control of your data roaming charges while you're abroad.
- An error occurred retrying the download.
An error occurred retrying the download output message using diagnostic help
- Engineer visits and orders during the COVID-19 pandemic
The latest information on booking engineer visits during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Getting the most from Music and Radio on Sky Q
Sky Q is the new home of music. Search music channels, what’s on now, radio stations, music apps and of course, play your own music to your Sky Q box using Airplay or Bluetooth.
- Safety and security on your Sky products
Safety tips to help you and your family stay safe online, and security tips to help keep you and your information secure.
- Sky at The O2
Find out how you can start your night in style with Sky at The O2.
- Terms and conditions FAQs
Read our most common questions about the terms and conditions for your Sky services. You can also contact us for more help or information.
- Supporting the needs of our vulnerable customers
Sky's guidelines on supporting the needs of our vulnerable customers.
- Accessibility information and registration
As part of our commitment to make Sky products easy to use by everyone, we offer a number of services to Sky customers with accessibility requirements.
- Supporting Vulnerable Customers Policy
Sky's Supporting Vulnerable Customers Policy
- Sky VIP accessibility
An overview of how best to experience Sky VIP and the rewards we have to offer you as thank you for being with us.
- Alternative format correspondence
If you have a disability or medical condition which makes it difficult to read our letter, we can provide this information in alternative formats.
- Sky Mobile accessibility support
Get help choosing an accessible mobile phone or tablet.
- Signing your credit agreement for Sky Glass
Instructions on how to view and sign a credit agreement (CCA) online or on my My Sky app.
- Sky Mobile bills and payments
Get help understanding your mobile bill, view and pay your bill or change your payment details online.
- Sky Mobile usage and charges
Check your data allowance and mobile usage. Plus find out more about data, calls and texts charges.