Sky VR showcases a range of immersive experiences from Sky and our partners, including Star Wars: Rogue One Recon and Disney’s The Jungle Book.
To get the full 360-degree virtual reality experience, use Sky VR with a VR viewer for iPhone or Android smartphones, Google Daydream View, Samsung Gear VR or Oculus Rift headset. You can also enjoy all standard 360° videos on the Sky VR app without a headset.
Please note: Sky VR is available exclusively for Sky customers who’ve joined our free loyalty programme, Sky VIP.
We recommend you follow the safety guidelines below, but also refer to the relevant support site for your VR headset. You’ll find a list of links to some of these in the Fixing a problem with your headset section of this guide.
- The app shouldn’t be used by anyone aged under 16.
- Take breaks frequently when using the app. If at any point you
experience nausea, discomfort, eye strain or disorientation, stop
using the app and/or headset immediately.
- Be aware of your surroundings before using VR, ensuring you have
enough free space in your immediate area so you don’t bump into
anything or knock anything over.
- Don’t use the app and/or headset while driving, walking, or in any
way that distracts you from real-world situations or prevents you
from obeying traffic and safety regulations.
- If you’re feeling impaired or disorientated after using the app
and/or headset, don’t drive or operate heavy machinery.
- If you regularly have, or could be prone to having seizures, consult
with a doctor before using the app and/or headset.