If it’s been more than 10 working days and you haven’t got your voucher, please get in touch and we'll look into this for you.
Your Sky Piggybank
With Sky Mobile your data is yours to keep.
At the end of every month (billing period) we’ll automatically roll over any unused data into your Sky Piggybank for you to use whenever you like.
Use it to:
- Top up your data if you're running low; or
- Cash it in for a range of rewards, including money off new phones, tablets, accessories and Sky Store vouchers.
Top up your data
- To get the account holder to do this.
- At least 1GB saved in your Sky Piggybank, as it can only be used in whole GB values. E.g. 1GB not 0.45MB.
- To wait until after your first bill period.
Got more than one plan? Make sure you select the right mobile number/plan that you want to add data to, as changes can't be reversed.
How it works
At the end of the month (billing period):
- Any unused data from last month will roll over and show in your Sky Piggybank before midnight on your bill date.
- This includes data from your data plan allowance, any extra data bonus/data boost and any data Add Ons.
Unused data lasts for 3 years. There’s no limit to how much data you can save, but it expires after 3 years if you don’t use it.
- E.g. Data added in January 2017 will last until December 2019 but data added in February 2017 will last until January 2020.
Sky Piggybank rewards
With Sky Mobile, you can cash in your unused data for savings on a range of rewards, including:
- Savings on new phones, tablets or accessories.
- Sky Store vouchers to Buy & Keep or rent the latest movies or TV shows.
Rewards change every month and the more unused data you save the better it gets, so keep checking back. You might see different rewards depending on how much data you've got saved.
Rewards are available after the end of your first bill period.
View and redeem your rewards
You’ll need to get the account holder to do this.
Sky Store vouchers
Sky Store vouchers are in the Accessories section in the Shop.
You can only buy one Sky Store voucher at a time. To buy more than one, you’ll need to place them as separate orders.
Each Sky Store voucher you use counts as an accessory on your Mobile account. Max. 50 accessories per Mobile account.
For any Buy & Keep movies or TV shows you buy, you can watch them online or send them straight to your compatible Sky box (your Sky TV account needs to be linked to Sky Store). Online rentals can’t be sent to your Sky box.
Getting your voucher
At the moment, deliveries are taking longer than normal. We’ll send your voucher in the post within 10 working days.
How to redeem your voucher
This can only be redeemed on the Sky Store website (not on your Sky box).
- Go to skystore.com/redeem.
- Enter your code and sign in with a valid Sky iD or sign up and read and accept the Sky Store T&Cs.
- Choose a movie to Buy & Keep.
- Watch your movie online or send it straight to your compatible Sky box (your Sky TV account needs to be linked to Sky Store).
Online rentals can’t be sent to your Sky box.
Save on your upgrade
Ready to upgrade your old phone or tablet for a new one? Cash in your unused data for savings on new devices. Go to sky.com/upgrade (My Account > Mobile). Select your device and follow the steps to upgrade. Any available Piggybank rewards savings will show when you choose a new device in Shop.
The unused data you cash in will go towards the total amount of your new device. It can’t be used to pay off any outstanding balance on your credit agreement (if applicable).
If you return a device or accessory you’ve bought using Piggybank rewards, any data you used will be refunded back into your Piggybank. You'll be able see when it's been refunded by checking your Piggybank balance online or in the My Sky app.
Sky Store vouchers are not refundable.
Expecting a one-off data boost as part of your order? This will be added to your Sky Piggybank within 30 days of your SIM and/or device being delivered. Please hold tight, as we won’t be able to look into it for you before then.
For more info, check the Data boost not received help article.
Like most businesses in the UK we’re still not back up and running as normal. We have less people in our offices due to social distancing so we’re not able to offer our full services and wait times may well be longer as calls are being prioritised for our most vulnerable customers and those who have already been online.