Your Sky iD - Sky Mobile
- Sky iD is your sign in details for Sky’s online services.
- You’ll need your Sky iD to activate your SIM and to manage your account in My Sky.
- If you bought your Sky Mobile phone and/or SIM by calling the Sky contact centre, you’ll need to create a Sky iD (if you haven’t already got one) and link your Sky iD to your account.
To create a Sky iD:
- Go to Create a Sky iD and fill in your details.
- Once you've done this, follow the steps below to link your Sky iD to your account.
To link your Sky iD:
- If you pay your Sky Mobile bill by monthly Direct Debit, go to our Sky iD set up page.
- Or if you pay using a different payment method, please check your ‘Thank you for ordering Sky Mobile’ email for all the information you need. If you no longer have the email, please contact us.
Useful info & tips
- The Sky iD you use to set up and activate your mobile service should belong to the account holder.
- If you also have Sky TV, Broadband and/or Talk, your Sky iD will also be used to link your accounts - so you can benefit from services such as Sync.
- Your Sky iD gives you access to your account and billing details, allows you to manage all the SIMs on your account, change settings, change your Mix or buy an Add On.
Forgotten your Sky iD details
Other popular actions
Update your Sky iD details in My Sky >