Sky Worlds app help
Sky Worlds is our new virtual reality app for Oculus Quest and Quest 2. It’s in Beta, which means we’re still working on it, but we’d love to know what you think so we can make it even better. Tell us your thoughts at email@example.com.
The Sky Worlds app is available exclusively for Sky customers who’ve joined our free loyalty programme, Sky VIP. But don't worry, it's quick and easy to sign up in the Sky Worlds app, if you haven't already. Just select the Setting up Sky Worlds tile to get started.
We recommend you follow these safety guidelines, but also visit the official Oculus Support website for more info:
- The app shouldn’t be used by anyone under 16.
- Take breaks when using the app. If, at any point, you feel sick or have discomfort, eye strain or disorientation, stop using the app and/or headset immediately.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times, ensuring you have enough free space around you so you don’t bump into things or knock anything over.
- Don’t use the app and/or headset while driving, walking, or in any way that distracts you from real-world situations or stops you from obeying traffic and safety regulations.
- If you’re feeling impaired or disorientated after using the app and/or headset, don’t drive or operate heavy machinery.
- If you regularly have/could be prone to having seizures, check with a doctor before using the app and/or headset.