Using the Fiit app
What is Fiit?
Welcome to the world of Sky Fiit, your very own fitness app which can be found from the apps or sports sections of your Sky Q box and Sky Glass, in the apps rail on the Sky Q/Glass homepage and can also be used on your Sky Q Mini boxes.
Fiit has loads of great features, including:
- Unlimited access to nearly 1000 workouts with world-class trainers.
- 40+ group live classes scheduled every day.
- Classes for everybody: 10, 25 & 40 minute classes.
- HIIT, strength training, combat, yoga, mobility flows, pilates and breathwork.
- Content filters by trainer, duration, studio or collection
You can also:
- Personalize your workout, see your training plan and favourite classes or trainers on the Fiit companion mobile app available on iOS and Android devices.
- Connect your heart rate monitor to your mobile app to see your heart rate, calorie burn and reps.
- Heart rate stats, leaderboards and training plans will appear on your Sky TV App.
- Here are some differences between Fiit on Sky Q/Glass and the Fiit mobile app. Fiit on Sky Q/Glass gives you unlimited access to all 600+ workouts. On the mobile app you can also access training plans, group classes and stats tracking. We're working quickly to bring these features to Fiit on Sky too! Remember, your membership includes both Fiit on Sky and the mobile app
How do I get Fiit?
- Launch the Fiit app on Sky Q/Glass and follow the instructions on screen. Every membership plan comes with a 14 day free trial and then you can select from the following:
- Monthly (£20 a month),
- Quarterly (£45 every 3 months)
- Yearly (£120 every 12 months).
When you come close to the end of your free trial, you’ll receive an email reminder 48 hours before your free trial ends. If you want to cancel before your free trial ends, please contact email@example.com.
To start the year strong with Fiit on Sky Q/Glass, we’ve got a reward that’ll get your heart pumping. All Sky VIPs get 30 days free access to Fiit – no credit card required. Get unlimited access to hundreds of workouts – including HIIT, strength, yoga and more. Plus, if you enjoy the 30 days, Sky VIPs can get 25% off a membership. and 25% off heart rate monitors.
Follow these simple steps to redeem:
- Download or open the My Sky App.
- Go to the Sky VIP hub and open the ‘Giveaways’ section.
- Scroll to the Fiit – 30 day free access reward.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Confirm and generate offer code.
- Click on the Fiit sign up link and enter your code.
Once subscribed you’ll be able to access all the great features of the Fiit app on Sky Q/Glass, and will automatically log you in every time you use the app, if you’re using it on a Sky Q mini box, you’ll need to log in with your login details, and again, your Sky Q mini box will remember your details.
How to use Fiit
The Home page for FiiT is sectioned: Recommended classes, trainers, collections, New Releases, Cardio and many more. Using your Sky remote, press select on any workout.
You can search for classes by studio (Cardio, Strength and Rebalance) or by trainer. There are also filters for newest and most popular classes, class level and length — so you can easily find the perfect class for you. You’ll be advised to log on to the FiiT mobile app to personalise your profile, plus enjoy all the extras available.
To make sure you train safely and avoid injury we recommend that you’ll need a 2 x 2m space. Ideally, you'll also need a fitness mat, but it’s not essential. There are classes with resistance bands and weights, but also hundreds of bodyweight classes if you don't have equipment.
Pressing dismiss will stop the class, follow the on-screen instructions to return to the Fiit home page.
You’re also able to use the following fitness trackers with the Fiit app, to see your heart rate, calorie burn and connect to the leader board in group classes:
- Apple Watch
To see the full list, go to the Fiit website.
You can purchase a Wahoo fitness tracker (heart rate and reps) or a Fiit device lite (heart rate only) from https://shop.fiit.tv/. The Fiit Shop also sells fitness mats and apparel.
Your Fiit account and billing
If you want to make any changes to your Fiit account, including cancelling your membership, please contact Fiit directly. The team are available on live chat (via fiit.tv or in-app) 7 days a week from 9am to 6pm, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you joined via the Fiit website, please contact email@example.com or talk to the team via live chat at fiit.tv to cancel your membership. If you joined via Apple’s App Store, you can cancel your membership via your Apple subscriptions. For more go to the Fiit website.