- Go to My Sky and sign in with your Sky iD that’s linked to your Sky Mobile account. If you need help setting up your Sky iD, go to the Sky iD help article.
In the My Sky app
1. Open the My Sky app and, if you haven’t already, sign in using your Sky iD details. If you’re new to the app, visit our My Sky app page to find out more.
2. Select Manage account > Mobile > Latest Mobile bill. If you have bills for previous months, use the drop-down menu above your current bill amount to view them.View your Sky Mobile bill
Bill and payment dates
- Your monthly billing date is set from when you first activate your SIM. You’ll only start paying for your plan from this date.
- Your ongoing monthly bill period will be set by the activation of your first SIM.
- Your monthly payment due date will be 3 days after you’ve activated your SIM (if you’re paying by Direct Debit, your first bill collection will be delayed by up to 10 days).
- If you bought a phone and haven't activated your SIM 10 days after it was delivered, the bill for your first monthly phone payment will be automatically generated and payment will be due 3 days later (13 days after your phone was delivered). Please note: If you don’t activate your SIM within 31 days it will expire and we may ask you to immediately repay the full amount of your credit agreement.
- If you add another SIM/phone to your account, your bill period and payment due date won’t change.
Your monthly bill
Plan (My Mix), Savers, Add Ons and usage charges:
- Your monthly plan (My Mix), including any Savers, such as Unlimited Calls and Texts or the International Saver, will be charged in advance.
- Add Ons, such as the 1GB data Add On, and usage outside of your plan for calls, texts or roaming, and account charges and adjustments, will be billed in arrears (after you've used them).
- We’ll try to include charges for Add Ons and usage on your next bill. But there may be times when charges from an earlier period may appear on a later bill, particularly if you use your Sky Mobile services abroad.
- If you bought your phone using a credit agreement, your repayments will be included on your monthly bill.
Sky Mobile bill not what you expected?
- To find out why your bill's higher or lower than usual see our Bill not what you expected help article.
Extra spending on your account
If there's extra spending on your account that's unusually high, we'll get in touch to let you know. And if it continues, we may restrict the ability to make any further out of plan spend on your Sky Mobile account. But don’t worry, to get your account back to normal you can contact us.