Change your password
Reset your password straight away. Make sure the new one is strong and is made up of at least six characters and a combination of letters, numbers and symbols. Never use a password that you've used before.
Check your account information
To view and change your account information:
- Hover over the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Accounts from the left hand menu.
- Select your Sky Yahoo Mail account.
Information changes to look out for include:
- Your full name – if it's been changed, reset it.
- Your default language – if it’s been changed, reset it.
- Your Reply-to address – if it’s been changed to something other than your sky.com email address, click the drop down arrow and select your sky.com account.
- A signature in the signature box. If you don’t recognise it, delete it.
- A forwarding address has been set up without your knowledge – if so, unselect Forward by selecting POP.
- Unknown filters have been set up. To check, select Filters on the left-hand menu – if any have been set up without your permission, select each one and click Remove.
Make sure you click Save before you leave the page.