We recommend you follow the safety guidelines below, but also refer to the relevant support site for your VR headset. You’ll find a list of links to some of these in the Fixing a problem with your headset section at the bottom of this guide.
- The app shouldn’t be used by anyone aged under 16.
- Take breaks frequently when using the app. If at any point you experience nausea, discomfort, eye strain or disorientation, stop using the app and/or headset immediately.
- Be aware of your surroundings before using VR, ensuring you have enough free space in your immediate area so you don’t bump into anything or knock anything over.
- Don’t use the app and/or headset while driving, walking, or in any way that distracts you from real-world situations or prevents you from obeying traffic and safety regulations.
- If you’re feeling impaired or disorientated after using the app and/or headset, don’t drive or operate heavy machinery.
- If you regularly have, or could be prone to having seizures, consult with a doctor before using the app and/or headset.