- Plug the pink end of the HDMI cable into the pink port of your Sky Q Mini box and the other end into your TV.
- Plug the power cable into the blue port of your Sky Q Mini box and plug the other end into the mains and switch on.
- Insert the batteries into your Sky Q remote and press the Home button when the power light on your Sky Q Mini box is solid amber.
- Follow the on screen messages to connect your Sky Q Mini box to your Sky Q box.
- Press Home on your Sky Q remote, select Settings, then select System Info.
- Select Software Version, then select Setup and follow the on screen instructions.
If your TV doesn’t have a HDMI port, you can connect with an AV cable.
If you see any error messages when setting up, please visit Sky Q Mini box error messages.
Thinking about upgrading your Sky package?
Explore the latest offers and upgrades tailored to you at
My Sky Offers