- Voicemail is automatically set up when you activate your SIM.
- To access voicemail on your phone, press and hold 1 or dial 759.
- To personalise your greeting and settings, dial 759 and follow the instructions.
Useful info & tips
- You can save up to 20 messages, each for up to 30 days.
- You’ll need a PIN to access your voicemail from another phone or when you’re abroad.
- You’ll be asked to set up a PIN when you first access your voicemail, and you’ll need to set your PIN before travelling abroad.
- To access your voicemail while you’re abroad dial +44 7488 222 000 and enter your PIN (roaming call charges to UK landlines apply when calling from non-EU destinations).
- To access your voicemail from a different phone, call your mobile number and when you’re through to your voicemail press * and enter your PIN.
Depending on your plan, different charges to access your voicemail apply:
- Unlimited Calls and Texts – voicemail calls are included.
- Pay As You Use – standard usage charges apply.
- Using voicemail abroad (all plans) – roaming call charges to UK landlines apply when calling from non-EU destinations.
Forgotten your voicemail PIN
- To reset your PIN dial 759 from your phone and follow the instructions.