Signing up for an additional Sky Yahoo Mail account
Before you can set up an additional Sky Yahoo Mail account, you’ll need to create a new Sky iD. If you’ve already done this, you can set up your new Sky Yahoo Mail account. If you haven’t, you can find help on how to do this on our Create a Sky iD article.
Once your new Sky iD is created, follow the steps below:
- Go to sky.com and select Email from the top menu bar.
- Enter your new Sky iD and password to sign in.
- As this will be the first time using this Sky iD to sign into Sky Yahoo Mail, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions and may also need to provide some additional details such as your date of birth.
- Enter these details and select Confirm.
- You'll then be directed to your new Sky Yahoo Mail inbox.
Thinking about upgrading your Sky package?
Explore the latest offers and upgrades tailored to you at
My Sky Offers