If your phone or SIM has been lost or stolen, contact us straight away so we can suspend your plan and block your phone.
- Call 03300 412 523
- Or if you’re calling from abroad call: +44 131 278 3778
Calls to Sky contact centres are free for Sky Talk and Sky Mobile customers. If you’re not with Sky Talk or Sky Mobile, calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers. For details please go to sky.com/callcharges.
Useful info & tips
- If you contact us within 24 hours of your phone or SIM being lost or stolen you’ll only be liable for a maximum of £100 of any unauthorised usage charges incurred up to the time you contact us. Any charges over £100 or after you contact us will be covered by Sky, credited back to your account and shown on your bill.
- If you leave it more than 24 hours to tell us your phone or SIM has been lost or stolen, you’ll be liable to pay for all usage charges up to the time you contact us.
- Once you’ve reported your phone or SIM as lost or stolen we’ll send you a replacement SIM in the post so you can use your plan in a different phone (if available).
- If you bought your phone with a credit agreement, your monthly phone payments will continue (until your phone is paid in full), even if you’ve reported your phone lost or stolen.
If you find your phone or SIM that’s great, just contact us and we’ll remove any restrictions from your account.