- To activate your SIM (if you haven't already done this), before we can transfer your number.
- A PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) from your old service provider.
- To fill in our online form with your details.
We'll let you know when the transfer is complete so you can switch to your new Sky Mobile SIM. Please leave your current SIM in your phone until you see "No service" on screen. When this happens, you can insert your Sky Mobile SIM.Request to keep your number
- Watch our help video to find out how to keep your number.
Useful info & tips
- A PAC is valid for 30 days, make sure you use it as soon as possible.
- If you send your request before 5pm Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), your number will be transferred the next working day.
- If your request is outside of these times, it will be processed as soon as possible on the next working day. We'll text you when it's done.
- Services like voicemail and picture messaging can take up to 24 hours to work after your number has transferred.
EE (including T-Mobile and Orange): call 150 from your EE phone
O2: call 202 for Pay Monthly or 4445 for PAYG customers from your O2 phone
Three: call 333 from your Three phone
Vodafone: call 191 from your Vodafone phone
Problems using your phone after transferring your number
- If you haven't already, try switching your phone off and on again, and if that doesn’t work contact us.
- If the process of transferring your number to or from Sky Mobile is delayed you may be entitled to a part-refund. Please contact us for more information.