If you use an older PC and need to use a dongle or Ethernet cable to get online, you’ll need a Wireless USB adaptor to connect to the internet.
Minimum system requirements
- A computer or laptop with an available USB 2.0 port
- Windows 7, Vista, 2000 (Service Pack 4), or XP (Service Pack 3)
- CD-ROM Drive
- 300MHz processor and at least 64MB of RAM
- A 802.11n or 802.11g access point or wireless router
To install a Wireless N Adaptor:
- Make sure you have the Wireless N Adaptor and the CD.
- Plug the adaptor into a USB port on your computer.
- When Found new hardware wizard appears, select Yes this time only and select Next.
- When prompted, insert the CD.
- Don’t go to the D-Link screen; just allow Windows to automatically install the drivers. If it doesn't, select Next on the installation wizard.
- Once you see a message saying the hardware's been correctly installed, select Finish.
Now that you're done, you'll need to set up a Wi-Fi connection.
Thinking about upgrading your Sky package?
Explore the latest offers and upgrades tailored to you at
My Sky Offers