Forgotten Sky iD details
If you've forgotten your Sky iD details, here's how to get a reminder or reset your password.
- Get a Sky iD reminder
Go to Sky iD and choose how you'd like to retrieve your email address or username. You can:
- Request a reminder to the email address you gave us when you first signed up to Sky, or
- View details onscreen of the email addresses or usernames associated with your household. You'll be asked to provide one of the following: your Sky account number, TV viewing card number or the last six digits of the bank account number used to pay your Sky bill.
- Reset password
Go to Reset your password, enter your email address or username and select Continue. Then, you can reset your password with any of the following:
- Your email address. We’ll email you a password reset link to the address you gave us when you first signed up to Sky.
- The answers to the security questions you set up.
- Your Sky account details including the account holder's last name, postcode and the last six digits of the bank account number used to pay your Sky bill.
Your password should:
- Consist of at least 8 characters
- Include a mix of letters and numbers
- Start with a letter, not a number
- Avoid using 'password', your email address or a password you've used before
Once you've chosen and confirmed your new password, select Submit.
You can also contact us for further help with your Sky iD (email address or username) and password. You’ll need to complete a security check first. If you don't have a Sky account, please create a new Sky iD so we can identify you.
- Forgotten username and password
- Why am I being asked for a different email address?
As part of protecting your account, we're currently updating our records. If your profile is missing some details, you'll notice that we're requesting you provide a non-Sky email address. An updated email address means you can continue to access a number of Sky services, including password resets, and we can keep in touch to inform you about anything important.