We've partnered exclusively with Disney to be the only pay-TV provider to offer you Disney+ in the UK and ROI.
- To watch Disney+ on Sky, just log into the Disney+ app on your Sky Q box. You can find this by pressing Home on your Sky Q remote, then scrolling to Apps and selecting Disney+.
- Can't see the app on your box? Follow our Fixing problems with Disney+ help guide to download the app to your Sky Q box.
You can also sign up for Disney+ directly through Sky to combine your monthly bill in one place and get side-by-side recommendations for the shows and movies you love. Just head to www.sky.com/shop/tv/disney-plus. Remember, once you've signed up, you'll need to activate your account online at www.sky.com/shop/activate/disneyplus.
Need more help?
- Learn how to sign up, activate, log into, and use the Disney+ app
- Get help fixing problems with the Disney+ app on your Sky Q box
- Visit the Disney+ help centre for help with error messages and using Disney+ on your other devices
- Open this PDF to read our Disney+ FAQs
Disney+ and content © 2021 Disney and its related entities.